Builder, Linwood P. Price of Amburg Virginia. Built small and large boats on Moore Creek and Fishing Bay
Year Built 1925 at Fishing Bay
Hull Number #225056
65' x 19.6' x 5.4'
Gross 40, Net 27
Built for John E. Sterling and named after his daughter Agnes Sterling.
History of Chesapeake Bay Oyster Buyboat #225056
Agnes Sterling - 1925 to 1966 (Tangier Island, Coast Guard Fire Boat, Chesapeake Bay and Willis Wharf, VA)
Wayne Christy - 1966 to 1990 (Baltimore & DC Fish Market)
Old Squaw - 1990 to 2006 (Penobscot Salmon Co, Franklin, Maine)
PropWash - 2006 to ---- (Private, Used for show and tell as needed)